BUYER BEWARE!!!Do not use this place for your auto glass or window tinting.

Had the misfortune of getting both done. Joel Siebertz will lie to your face and tell you there is a warranty when there is no warranty. The front windshield glass started coming loose on our car. We called him back and at first he seemed nice.

But after a week of back and forth, we could'nt get Joel Siebertz or Dynasty Auto Glass in Phoenix to come back. I tried to be as nice as possible, but 3 weeks later, here I am going to my own pocket. Finally he called me back and acted like he was doing a favor by calling back. Well..anyway, I'm out a few hundred dollars on the windshield b/c of his faulty work and the window tint, while not needing repair yet...I wouldnt want to have to take back bad tint to this scam operation.

Oh..and try to find their shop. THEY DONT HAVE A SHOP. ITS A P.O. BOX.

Seriously, people like Joel Siebertz and Dynasty Auto Glass should be out of business.BUYER BEWARE!!!

Had an Experience with Dynasty Auto Glass?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #864810

Great company, some real low lives on the internet now days trying to ruin great people and great company's reputation. Its sad that this is where the internet has gone. These guys are great have been using this company for over 3 years now and have never messed up one thing on my vehicle!

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #841655

Recently used this company had a great experience, its pretty obvious that sometimes unethical competitors seem to take the low road, these guys are salt of the earth and went out of their way to take care of our needs, Thanks Again Guys, we will definitely use your company again!